Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Liquid Gun Blue Kit Complete Gun Blueing Kit 13801
Birchwood Casey’s Perma Blue has been the pro’s choice for years in touching up nicks and scratches. Easy to use, just clean the metal surface and apply. The Perma Blue Kit includes everything you need to touchup or re-blue a complete firearm.
- Kit is used to touch up scratches and worn spots, or to completely re-blue most guns.
- Perma Blue will give a non-streaky, even blue/black finish to steel (except stainless).
- All parts to be blued must be free of any rust and oil.
- Apply without heat with a swab (Q-Tip).
- Two applications are normally needed.
- One 3 ounce bottle Perma Blue Liquid gun blue.
- One 3 ounce bottle Blue and Rust Remover.
- One 3 Ounce bottle Cleaner-Degreaser.
- Two Rust Preventative cloths (5-1/2″ x 8″)
- Two Rolls of 2/0 Steel Wool (3″ Long x 1-1/2″ Diameter)
- One Piece of #400 Wet or Dry Blue Remover Cloth (2-3/4″ x 9″)
- One Piece of Non-woven cloth (8″ x 16″)
- Two Polyester Blueing applicators
- One Sponge (2″ x 3″ x 1″)
Instruction guide included